Monday, March 20, 2006

i cut my hair!!!

the weather of late has been a killer!
dat explains the way i spent my sunday..
hanging or "chilling" out wif my frens at dis place called Settler's Cafe playing games, beating the heat by staying indoors wif the air-con and having ice-cold drinks! great stuff.
also, i decided to take a leap of faith and cut my hair.. some pple have been urging me to do so.. *ahem*
more over this is the chance to do so esp when it's so freakin hot!
so yup.. smthg new, new look.
i must say i do feel different la.
like quite "cute" feeling cos the hair's short and u noe.. feels lighter n shit like dat.
below are pics we took yesterday.
































































































































































































No comments: